Friday, August 21, 2009

Who Loves Ya?

My wife told me my blogs were too long. She said they are just like my sermons and I need to get to the point quicker. I tried to tell her that you have to develop the point, but maybe she is right. So tonight, I am getting to the point.
There is a song that gets right to the point. It is not a long song, it doesn't have a great musical score, it is just a great song. Here are the words.
Jesus loves me, this I know.
For the Bible tells me so.
Little ones to Him belong.
We are weak, but He is strong.
Yes, Jesus loves me.
Yes Jesus loves me.
Yes, Jesus loves me.
The Bible tells me so.
You may not know anything about Jesus. You may not believe there is a God. Or maybe you do, but you have been caught up doing churchy things. Regardless of where we are today, there is one truth I want you to know. I know it from the depths of my heart. Jesus loves YOU. Isn't that what we are all looking for? A little love? Jesus loves you. Ask Him for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment